The OkACTE Guidance Division enhances the career development of all individuals by providing all students with a solid foundation for making educational and career choices.
This organization disseminates information about guidance, identifies the importance of a comprehensive guidance system, strengthens working relationships among all guidance professionals, develops and maintains communications, encourages the promotion of Career and Technical Student Organizations and the support of both state and federal career guidance legislation issues and has developed high professional standards among its membership.
OkACTE Guidance Division for a SPA Day
The second annual "SPA" Day will be Friday, April 5 at Moore Norman, S. Penn Campus. Registration will be from 8:00 - 9:00 and the workshop will be from 9:00 - 12:30. The "SPA" Day is free to Primary and Secondary Guidance members. If you are NOT a primary or secondary OkACTE Guidance member, the fee is $25. This workshop will feature a COLORS training as well as a keynote speaker. There will be booths for you to visit and door prizes at the end. It promises to be a fun, rejuvenating and stress free day.
OkACTE Guidance Executive Committee Officer List
- Division Advisor
- Kelly Arrington, ODCTE, (405) 743-5159
- Daralyn Loveless, Western Heights High School, (405) 350-3439
- Vice President
- Becky Trent, Western Technology Center, (580) 928-2097, x2115
- President Elect
- Debra Booth, Canadian Valley Technology Center, (405) 345-3333
- Past President
- Diana Plummer, Central Tech, (918) 224-9300
- Karen Thomas, Choctaw Nation Career Development, (866) 933-2260 ext 2609
- Yumi Davis, Moore Norman Technology Center, (405) 364-5763 ext. 4103
- Sonya Gore, Canadian Valley Technology Center, (405) 422-2208
- CTAC Representative
- Jan Bell, Tulsa Technology Center, (918) 828-5000